Some words about 'WWW-Messbauer'
A database contains Moessbauer 57Fe spectra of minerals and
their crystal-chemical Ge-analogs previously measured in the IEM of RAS. The
results of numerical analyses of experimental spectra, their model
spectra as well as model spectra of related minerals (based on literature data),
are presented together with hyperfine structure parameters of distinguished
partial constituents (single components, doublets, and magnetic patterns).
To improve the spectral resolution the original mathematical procedure
(N - procedure) was used. An N-transformed spectrum (N-spectrum)
is presented for every initial experimental spectrum and for their
model spectrum. N-transformed model spectra (N-model) aand their partial sub-spectra ("N-sub-spectra": N-models of distinguished partial constituents) are presented also.
SO, WE PRESENT for every SAMPLE
PRODUCED BY N - PROCEDURE:
- 57Fe spectrum
- results of numeric analyses
- hyperfine structure parameters
- model spectrum
- model of each sub-spectrum
- results of numerical analyses of N-spectrum
- N-models of sub-spectra
- INF-File 1, is present always. The parameters of each formal spectral component, distinguished, according to statistical analyses of N-spectrum and (in some cases, for comparison) - according to statistical analyses of the initial experimental spectrum
- INF-file 2, could be absent. Result in the context with other data
- INF-file 3, could be absent. Result in the context with other data
The schematic presentation of data on local fields and structure features of relative mineral systems and short comments
This database (it's WWW interface) works under PHP script
language (version 4.3.9) and mySQL (version 4.0.15a) database,
realized in Digital Unix 4.0B operation system.
We'd appreciate your comments and suggestions by e-mail.
Content of database:
Gennady V. Novikov - head of development team
Interface and system errors:
Dmitry A. Varlamov - programmer and WWW developer
Andrey G. Novikov - design & project managment